If you changed your mind after purchasing a product from us, we offer a 30-day money back program. However, if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Your return needs to be in a resellable condition.
To return your product, please first notify us through e-mail at email@example.com with your name, order number, and reasons for return. After we have received your return request and approved it, we will contact you with where to send your returns and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Please include the RMA number inside the return package or written clearly on the outside of the package to speed up your return process.
Plastic Work Displays will not cover the cost for return shipping, and the original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and we cannot refund if we don’t receive the product.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchange for Damaged Items
If an item arrives damaged, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt so we can work with you to arrange an exchange at no cost to you.
If you receive a package with significant damage to the outside of the box or packaging, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package or refuse the package all together. The refused package will be sent back to us. Notify us with the steps below when this occurs, and we will arrange a replacement for you as soon as possible.
When you receive your product in a damaged state:
- Take photos of damages to your products and photos of any damage to the package.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us your order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning along with the photos you taken. You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for your replacement.
- Refunds are not applicable for damaged goods. A replacement will be sent promptly.
For additional questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.